If you enjoy a spicy, budget friendly dinner. Then you will love this fast and easy Tuna Curry Recipe. You can find out more information here on the website (my recipe has some changes, the version here on my blog is the way I like to make it):
It has 5 ingredients and takes only 5 minutes to make! Perfect for someone who doesn’t have a lot of time, or someone who doesn’t have a lot of energy like me. I love to make it for my husband and I. I make it at least once a week, sometimes more! He isn’t a huge fan of spicy food so I put a little less Curry Powder in, but it still has a great spicy flavor. So if your looking for something new and yummy for dinner tonight, give this amazing curry a try! Here is the recipe (Serves 2):
- 1 tbsp Butter/Margarine
- 1 clove garlic, chopped finely/minced
- 2 cans (85 g each) Clover Leaf Flaked Light Tuna – Spicy Thai Chili *I have tried other brands but this one has the best flavor.
- 1 cup low fat sour cream *No fat sour cream made it two watery, but it had the same flavor, 14% sour cream is too thick. I also tried plain yogurt, this did not work well. Had a similar flavor but the texture was off. I do not recommend making it with plain yogurt. *I usually ad in a bit more sour cream (1/4 cup), it will help make it less spicy.
- 1 tsp Curry Powder *Use less for a milder sauce.
- Over medium heat melt butter in a medium/large saucepan. Add garlic.
- Stir in tuna(I remove the pepper on top before adding), sour cream and curry powder.
- Heat until warm and serve over jasmine rice.