Details: After Bout of Books 8.0 ended I was sad and went into a reading slump. So I thought that I would create a challenge for myself for the fall. Fall is my favorite season because there are so many great things. For example my birthday, thanksgiving, Halloween, pumpkins, pie, leaves, new B&BW’s candles, etc… I will list the goals I have for this challenge below. Feel free to join in(as I will be continuing to post my updates) or make your own challenges/goals. Let me know in the comments what you plan on reading for fall.
Dates: Sept. 16-Nov.10
- Read 3 Books a week.
- Or a total of 24 books.
Pick Books from the following Categories/Topics:
- Read a book with Birthday in the title or has to do with a Birthday.
- Read a book by one or all of the following authors Stephen King, Dean Koontz, and Anne Rice.
- Read a true crime novel.
- Read a classic Suspense/Thriller/Horror novel.
- Read an eBook of your choice.
- Read a book published in 2013.
- Read a YA Trilogy.
- Read a stand alone YA novel.
- Read a book that’s been made into a movie.
- Read a book with a Black or Orange Cover or with Black or Orange in the title.
- Freebies Five! Pick anything you want to read that doesn’t fit into these categories, up to five books.
- Read a book of short stories.
- Read a book by an Author you’ve never read before.
- Read a book that someone has recommended to you. Here’s one: Joyland by Stephen King
- Read a book that has something or someone on the cover that you could use as a costume for a Halloween Party.
- Read a Nonfiction book.
- Read the first book in a series.
*Feel free to do as many or as little challenges you want. Its all about reading great books and having fun! NO pressure 🙂
*Please share a Link to Your Blog/Videos/Twitter, etc… if your participating in Fall Reading in the comments below.