Wow! Today I received a wonderful surprise! Cait’s True Life has just been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by MegaMad4Books! Thank You so much! This means a lot to me as a new blogger that I would be nominated. This great news made my day and put a smile on my face!
So here are the rules:
1. Add the “One Lovely Blog Award” image to your post
2. Share seven things about you
3. Pass the award on to seven nominees
4. Thank the person who nominated you
5. Inform the nominees by posting on their blogs
Seven Facts About Cait:
- I want to watch Football this Fall (SF 49’rs) but we don’t have cable and to watch online is really expensive.
- When I was younger I wanted to be a secretary, journalist, author and more recently a lawyer.
- In high school grades 10, 11, 12 I was apart of a love triangle. That doesn’t end well, I don’t advice it.
- I had the same best friend all through out school but unfortunately we didn’t work as adult best friends.
- I’m going to spend the rest of my life with my high school sweetheart.
- My Grandma raised me and is more like a mom. She lives farther away from me so I don’t see her much anymore.
- I started reading books when I was 3 years old. Shortly after i had memorized Sitting in my box because you only had a few books so we would read this one everyday. I got really into reading after I saw the movie Matilda when I was five. I used books to escape the pain of my childhood and still use books as an escape now.
- Megan @ semi-charmed kind of life
- Christina @ you book me all night long
- The Relatives @ relatively bookish
Vilia @ backchatting books
- Thuy, Alethea, Olivia @ nite lite
- Lucy @ the reading date